Skip to main content
Journal Articles (Peer Reviewed)
- Mackin D, Polf JC, Peterson SW and Beddar S “The effects of Doppler broadening and detector resolution on the performance of three-stage Compton cameras,” Medical Physics, 40, 012402 2013.
- Mackin D, Peterson SW, Beddar S and Polf JC “Evaluation of a stochastic reconstruction algorithm for use in Compton camera imaging and beam range verification from secondary gamma emission during proton therapy,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, 57, 3537-53 2012.
- Wootton L, Polf JC, Peterson S, Wilkinson J, Rozner MA, Balter PA, Beddar S, “Proton dose perturbations caused by high-voltage leads from implanted cardioverter defibrillators,” Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics, 13, 13-22 2012.
- Robertson DG, Polf JC, Peterson SW, Gillin MT and Beddar S, “Material efficiency studies for a Compton camera specifically designed for measuring prompt gamma rays emitted during proton radiotherapy,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, 56, 3047-3059 2011.
- Peterson SW, Robertson DG, Polf JC, “Optimizing a three-stage Compton camera for measuring prompt gamma rays during proton irradiation,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, 55, 6841-6856 2010.
- Polf JC, Peterson SW, McCleskey M, Roeder BT, Spiridon A, Beddar S and Trache L, “Measurement and calculation of characteristic prompt gamma ray spectra emitted during proton irradiation,” Physics in Medicine and Biology 54, N519-N527 2009.
- Peterson SW, Polf JC, Ciangaru G, Frank S, Bues M and Smith A, “Variations in scanned beam dose distribution due to uncertainties in proton beam delivery,” Medical Physics 36, 3693-3703 2009.
- Peterson SW, Polf JC, Bues M, Ciangaru G, Archambault L, Beddar S and Smith A, “Experimental validation of a Monte Carlo proton therapy nozzle model incorporating magnetically steered protons,” Physics in Medicine and Biology 54, 3217-3229 2009.
- Polf JC, Peterson S, Ciangaru G, Gillin M and Beddar S, “Prompt gamma-ray emission from biological tissues during proton irradiation: A preliminary study,” Physics in Medicine and Biology 54, 731-743 2009.
- Peterson SW and Thomadsen BR, “Measurements of the dosimetric constants for a new 103Pd brachytherapy source,” Brachytherapy 1, 110-119 2002.